The development of the One Nation Radio: The Voice of the Rwandan Diaspora grew out as a way of promoting understanding on how Rwandans can bond together. Our goal is to provide news that promotes Rwandan talents and give them a plat form where they can share their dreams and aspiration in supporting one another and impacting their motherland positively.
The vision of One Nation Radio is to be the voice of the Rwandan Community abroad.
The ONR will enrich the Rwandan Community in Northern America with a diversity of ideas, information, cultural traditions, and music genre.
• To create a united Rwandan Community
• To provide a platform for Rwandans to exchange ideas
• To promote Rwanda’s values such as self-reliance
• To inform the Rwandan community abroad about what is taking place in Rwanda
• Unity & reconciliation
• Cultural values
• Gender Inclusiveness and Empowerment
• The radio will be a non-profit and non-governmental corporation.
• The leadership will include shareholders, a board of directors, and officers.
• The shareholders will be the owners of the radio and they will elect directors to sit on the board.
• The directors will also serve as operations oversight committee of the radio and shall appoint officers to run the day-to-day operations.
• The radio will be organized into various committees that will be responsible for specific areas of the radio (i.e. Operations, marketing, technical operations,). And hoc committee for the radio’s incorporation will be established. The ad hoc committee would also write the corporation’s bylaws.
• Rwandans abroad
• Friends of Rwanda
• Audience and Listeners from Rwanda